Terms and Conditions
General and terms
Terms – Centre’s refers to The Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre, The Addenbrooke’s Simulation, & The Evelyn Surgical Training Centre
Accounts and passwords
If you are experiencing difficulties with your account or registering for a course we may access your account on your behalf to complete the registration. This may involve us needing to change your password for us to do so. We will endeavour to notify you of any such changes via phone or e-mail, you will be able to change your password back.
Places on courses are only confirmed once full payment is received and you will always receive a confirmation e-mail once your place on the course is confirmed. If you do not receive this it is the responsibility of the delegate to make contact with the centre to discuss this and make sure the place is fully confirmed.
For any courses attended the Centre’s accepts no responsibility for any harm or death sustained while attending one of our courses.
Payments and Refunds
Our online payments are taken through Paypal- Should you experience any issue with paypal’s service please visit https://www.paypal.com/
Where a holding payment is held for a course the holding payments will be held in the safe of one of our finance departments. Cheques for free courses with holding payments will be returned to delegates on the date of the course or destroyed upon the delegates attendance at the course Card details will be destroyed (Please note that the destroying of cheques may not take place until the following working day after the course)
Course fees are refundable up to 30 working days prior to course commencement (Some courses may be excluded from this policy and these exclusions will be declared on the individual course page.
It is the attendees responsibility to make sure that all course fees are paid in full and all terms and conditions are adhered to
While we aim and market our courses as accurately as possible, on occasion there will be changes to the planned programme. Refund requests will not be considered on the basis of programme alterations unless covered by the terms of the courses refund policy.
Attitude & Behaviour
Addenbrooke’s Post Graduate Medical Centre will not tolerate foul, abusive or violent behaviour particularly to our volunteers. Any behaviour of this or a heavy handed nature may result in you being asked to leave the course with no refund being issued to you
Any patient information obtained while attending any course is strictly confidential and is not to be disclosed outside of the course. Any breaches of patient confidentiality will be taken very seriously and may lead to legal action.
1. @PGMC_Cambs (Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre) Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to people aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Tuesday the 21st of February 2017 (UK time).
3. Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of tweeting Cambridge Postgraduate Mecial Centre(@PGMC_Cambs) using Hashtag '#CambridgeTraumaConference'.Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The winner will be selected at random by on Wednesday the 1st of March at 3pm (UK time).
6. The winning prize is a day (of your choice) conference ticket to the Cambridge Trauma Conference, worth up to £150. Please see here for more details; https://www.cam-pgmc.ac.uk/courses/cambridge-traum...
7. Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centrer will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre's reasonable control, Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12. Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @PGMC_Cambs after the winner has been selected.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by Cambridge Postgraduate Medical Centre.
15. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.