GPSTR Programme (Current Cambridge Trainees)
The GPSTR weekly teaching sessions will help prepare you for life as a GP and learn educational principles that you can apply throughout your career. Active learning and the development of personal learning plans is encouraged throughout your time on the programme.
The Wednesday morning sessions will include self directed learning, small groups and topic based sessions as well as an opportunity to reflect on life in practice with your peers.
Useful links and documents relevant to you are found on the right hand side of this page, including:
- Current VTS Wednesday Programme
- This week's GPSTR newsletter - can be found on the links section, at the bottom of the list. You will need to log in to view it.
- This month's presentations and resources - from all VTS teaching sessions (login required)
- Cambridge Training Practices contact details (login required)
- CCT Calculator (login required)
- Study Leave info
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospital & HEEoE links and contacts
- NHS Employers
The easiest way to contact us is by telephoning or e-mailing:
Carole Mills (GPSTR Senior Programme Administrator)
- Telephone: 01223 217 606
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jasmin King (GPSTR Specialist Training Administrator)
- Telephone: 01223 586 945
- Email: email@example.com
Or alternatively by emailing the Training Programme Directors:
- Judith Lindeck - Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiona Leckie - Fiona.email@example.com