JUNIOR STUDY LEAVE
HEE have amended the current study leave allocation, (per training post) to the Trust, from £600 to £400 per annum with effect from the 1st August 2017.
There is however a separate study leave fund which is held by the TPD's / Head of Schools.
For further information regarding these funds please contact your TPD / Head of School a list of these is available from the documents located on the right hand side of this page.
Requirements of the study leave process:
- Study leave applications MUST be signed by your Educational Supervisor and Consultant (Juniors), SDU Director (Consultants) BEFORE submitting to the PGMC
- Applications should reach the PGMC 6 weeks prior to the meeting date.
- Approval/rejection letters will be sent or emailed to you, along with a claim form if applicable
- If you have not received approval ONE week before the required leave date, please call the PGMC to check that your application has been received and is being processed
- Completed claim forms should be returned, with all the appropriate receipts, within ONE month of attending the meeting/course
- Reimbursements will be made via your monthly salary
- The study leave funding given to Addenbrooke’s can only be applied for by clinicians working in Addenbrooke’s and your contract date must cover the period in which you are taking the study leave.
If you have any further queries please contact the PGMC Study Leave Administrator, Mrs Jill Hodges. tel: 01223 217105, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org